Chaos In Harmony II - Total Chaos' LAST Performance Ever!

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      Dear Family, Friends, and Others Interested in Total Chaos,

      CHAOS IN HARMONY II:
      A Vocal Harmony Concert

      Saturday, August 11th 7:30pm
      Church of the Nazarene --- 1135 Farmers Lane
      Santa Rosa, CA 95404

      Featuring...

      1999 Far Western District High School Barbershop Quartet Champions
      2000 MBNA International Quartet Contest Competitors -- Ranked 17th
      Internationally
      2001 Bay Area Harmony Sweepstakes Best Original Arrangement Winners -
      "Super Mario Bros."

      The group would like to thank all of the fans they have acquired
      throughout their existence over the past two and a half years. The
      show will exhibit the life and history of Total Chaos as well as
      individual performances by each of the members of the group. We
      guarantee it will be an evening of singing and fun entertainment as
      TC gives an audience one last thrill.

      Admission FREE! Donations gratefully accepted. All proceeds attained
      from this performance will be divided and go directly towards the
      college education of the fine, young men in the group. Make checks
      payable to Willis Cook. If you are unable to attend, but would like
      to make a donation, checks can be mailed: C/O Willis Cook 3625 Franz
      Valley Rd. Santa Rosa, CA 95404

      We hope you will be able to attend the performance that we've worked
      so hard to present. It's like a trip down memory trail for us and we
      want to thank you for an awesome two and a half years! And please,
      forward this email to EVERYONE you know! The more people, the better
      the experience! Thank you so much and see you soon!

      Paul Peglar,
      TOTAL CHAOS