Marin A-Acappella Singers (jazz, spirituals) new 16 week session

  • GrowSpurt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21 8:08 AM
      A-CAPPELLA JAZZ AND SPIRITUALS

      The Marin A-Cappella Singers are looking for people who love to sing
      Jazz and Spirituals songs in four parts. We're starting another
      session, with new songs on September 7th and 4th. We meet in Sausalito
      on Monday evenings at 7-9 pm and in Mill Valley on Friday afternoons
      at 12-3 pm. The two groups converge for the final concert. This
      session will meet for sixteen weeks.

      For more information please call (415) 789-7816.