Any SF groups looking for a tenor?

  • Sinasohn Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2001
      The CFO of my employer is a tenor with some experience in barbershop and jazz
      (OJC, amon others). He's looking for a group (preferably jazz/pop) which
      rehearses in SF once a week or so.

      I haven't seen much traffic recently, but if anyone knows of an opportunity
      that might fit, please drop me a line.

      He reads music well, and is looking for something more challenging than UHM
      (though I've suggested he try it)

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Eric Liwanag, SF Harmony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2001
        Hey Paul, Thanks for the plug. San Francisco Harmony is still going
        strong. We rehearse every Monday night from 7-9pm at the YWCA Apartments,
        Ruth Kadish Lounge (ground floor), 940 Powell St between Sacramento and
        Clay Sts. Stop by and join us for one or two Mondays a month...or all of
        them if you can. Please spread the word that we welcome all interested
        singers.

        There are no auditions and there is no fee. Lately we have been working
        on arrangements of songs by Aerosmith, James Taylor, Johnny Nash, the
        Nylons, The Eagles, and more...SF Harmony leans towards contemporary a
        cappella ;-)

        San Francisco Harmony
        YWCA Apartments, Ruth Kadish Lounge
        940 Powell St (between Sacramento and Clay Sts.)
        San Francisco, California
        Mondays 7-9PM

        San Francisco Harmony is a program of Urban Harmony and the Contemporary
        A Cappella Society.

        Contact me with questions,
        -eric
        Eric Liwanag ericl at shore dot net