Kinseys SF Farewell Concert This Fri June 29

  • ksicks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      KINSEY SICKS' SF FAREWELL CONCERT THIS FRI JUNE 29
      NEXT: PROVINCETOWN JULY-SEPT; OFF-BROADWAY BEGINNING OCTOBER!

      As the Kinsey Sicks will be heading to Provincetown for the summer, then to
      New York for an open-ended Off-Broadway run in October, our concert this
      Friday night at SF's Herbst Theater will be our San Francisco "farewell
      show"! Not only that -- we'll be recording live during Friday's show for
      our third CD!

      So, come on down to the Herbst Theater (401 Van Ness at McAllister) this
      Friday, June 29 at 7:30 pm for a show that promises to be ... memorable.
      We'd love to have the chance to say goodbye.

      For tickets, call City Box Office (415-392-4400) or BASS (415-478-2277), or
      purchase at the door if still available.

      Kinsey kisses,
      The Kinsey Sicks

      P.S. If you'd like to be removed from our list, please submit a
      comparison-contrast essay on the following topic: "Tolstoy and Britney
      Spears." Or, if you prefer, you can simply reply by saying "REMOVE".