Re: [ba-acappella] looking for a group

  • Josh Siegel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      I am a tenor, my wife a soprano... We've been wanted to form a small group to do tight harmony kind of stuff.  Have not found the right people yet who are interested and serious.

         --josh

      hi, i'm relatively new to the bay area, and i'm looking for a group to sing with.  is anyone looking for a tenor I/II?  or is anyone interested in forming a group?  any advice and help would be greatly appreciated.