Denim's Final Concert - August 23, Davis

  • Jeremy Springer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 1998
      Final Show and New CD release!

      Denim will be holding our final concert and
      releasing our new and final CD on August 23 in the park behind the
      Davis Art Center. (See directions below)

      The show is free and will start at 7:30.
      The new CD will be only $10.00 and will feature most of our original
      music and Paul Donnely on vocal percussion.

      The show (as well as the CD) is a thank you to all of you who have
      supported us, inspired us, and given us all the memories. We hope to
      see all the old faces as well as some new ones at the concert.

      If you are unable to attend the final concert and would still like to
      get a hold of the new Denim CD, send $12 to the address below. If you
      would like both albums, (The New CD, and our old one, "Always in
      Style") the pair is just $20. Shipping is included in these prices.

      DENIM CD
      212 Cortez ave.
      Davis, CA 95616

      ***Make all checks out to "Dylan Adams"***

      Directions to:

      The Davis Art Center
      1919 F Street
      Davis CA 95616

      From I-80 East
      Take the 113 North Exit (in Davis)
      Take 113 to the Covell Exit
      Take a right (east) on Covell.
      Follow Covell to The Davis Art Center (on the corner of Covell and F
      Street)

      From I-80 West
      Take the Mace Blvd Exit.
      Take a right on Mace.
      Mace will turn into Covell.
      Follow Covell to The Davis Art Center (on the corner of Covell and F
      Street)

      Thanx hope to see you there.