Out On a Clef hosts Women's Talent night May 17th

  • Janet Rachel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2001
      Join the nation's favorite (and only, as far as we know) lesbian satire a
      cappella quartet, OUT ON A CLEF, in their last Open Mic of this season!
      We've had a ball at "The Club" this season and next week, Thursday, May
      17th will be no exception.

      OPEN MIC - Talent Night - Oakland
      Thursday May 17, 7:30 - 9pm.
      Montclair Women's Cultural Arts Club
      1650 Mountain Blvd.
      (Montclair Village)
      Oakland, CA 94611
      $5 admission.
      Come at 7pm if you want to perform.

      Out On A Clef will sing a few of their demented, deranged tunes in
      inpeccable tight harmonies, and we've planned some SURPRISE GUESTS TO ADD
      TO THE FUN. Guaranteed a good time.

      The Third Thursday of every month (through June) is Talent Night at the
      Montclair Women's Cultural Arts Club. Performers from Open Mic have been
      recognized and gone on to receive television commercial and talk show
      offers, as well as staring in Hollywood films and Las Vegas acts. So far
      that's a lie, but you never know. Truth: it's a fun way to spend an
      evening in a comfortable "living room setting" with other lesbians who drop
      by to share a song, poem, story, or just to see what turns up. Join the
      fun in a in a safe women-only environment. Enthusiastic audience members
      are also most welcome.

      A great opportunity to meet some fantastic women.

      The Club is located on the corner of Mountain Blvd. and Thornhill, one
      block from Highway 13 at the Moraga /Thornhill exit.
      Phone # 510.339.1832
      email - MWCAClub@...