September happenings with the House Jacks

  • The House Jacks
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 1998
      -------
      Hello, House Jacks fans!

      We're doing a bunch as soon as we get back from Italy. Here's
      the scoop. If more turns up between now and then, we'll let you
      know at http://www.housejacks.com.

      Thanks for your support.

      AUGUST
      27-30, Verona, Italy (!), A Cappella Festival
      31, Boston, MA, House of Blues -- you KNOW this is gonna be a hot
      night, so dress comfortably for dancing!
      SEPTEMBER:
      2, NYC, Bottom Line
      This is a big record-label showcase. Show up so we can show
      you off!
      7, Oakland, CA, Vocapalooza, w/BOBS and Linda T's Cultural
      Heritage Choir
      12, W. Hollywood, Luna Park -- FINALLY IN L.A.!!!
      19, Eugene, OR, Eugene Celebration (tentative)
      20, Chico, CSU-Chico, w/Persuasions
      27, Napa, CA, Napa Valley Folk Fest

      As always, please keep up-to-date on the latest at
      http://www.housejacks.com, and if your address should change, that's
      also the place to let us know.

      Peace out,
      The Jacks