Solstice concert 5/13

  • Sheryl Kaskowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 10:33 AM
      Bring your mom to our Mother's Day Concert

      Sunday, May 13, 2001
      7:30 pm

      Community Music Center
      544 Capp Street (between 20th & 21st Streets)
      San Francisco

      $5-$12 (sliding scale)

      Join us for our first concert with our two newest members!
      New songs and arrangements, plus a bluegrass set by Halfway River
      Commission (featuring Sara Webb on vocals and mandolin, Seth Petchers on
      bass, and Sean Geoghegan on guitar).

      What else could a mother ask for?

      Here's another great Mother's Day idea: give her her very own copy of the
      Solstice CD!
      We were honored to receive a Contemporary Acappella Recording Award (CARA)
      nomination this year in the Best Folk/World Song category for our rendition
      of the English folk song "Blood and Gold."
      You can read about this year's CARA nominees and winners at
      http://www.casa.org/awards/cara
      Primarily A cappella's review ("a thoughtful and intelligent debut") can be
      found at http://www.singers.com/world/solstice.html.

      As always, check our web site for information about ordering our CD and
      upcoming concerts: http://www.earthwaterrecords.com/solstice.

      Hope to see you on May 13!

      Solstice, a female vocal ensemble
      Solstice is Becca Burrington, Krista Enos, Sheryl Kaskowitz, Mari Lockard,
      Meline Toumani, Kim Warsaw, and Sara Webb.

      Please pass this message along to your friends and colleagues. If you'd
      like to be removed from this list, just send us an e-mail telling us so.
      Thanks for your support!