Auditions for Christmas Caroling

  • Ellen & Tom Shea
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2001
      The Merrie Olde Christmas Carolers, the world's largest caroling company, is
      auditioning new singers for the 2001 season.  We are specifically looking for two
      new tenors for the central Bay Area plus a full SATB quartet in the South Bay, but will hear all voice parts from around the Bay.
      MOCC sings original arrangements of standard holiday carols and songs, and
      the singers dress in traditional Dickensian garb (which they must supply) as well
      as accompany themselves on a variety of handheld percussion instruments.
      All gigs are paid, and engagements range from small private parties to shopping
      mall and corporate gigs.   Singers must have excellent pitch, be able to learn
      tricky harmonic and rhythmic arrangements and hold their own in an a cappella
      solo quartet situation.  Check out the Website: www.tmocc.com.  For further
      information contact Ellen at glikshea@... or 650-592-6268.

      Do You Yahoo!?