Big Bay Area A Cappella International Webcast, April 7!!!

  • Ken Malucelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2001
      We are thrilled to announce a major a cappella event for Bay Area fans
      of a cappella!

      A tribute to the Harmony Sweepstakes, featuring present and past Bay
      Area winners and headlining international touring, recording artist,
      m-pact, will take place Sat. April 7, 7:30pm, and we hope you can be
      in the *physical* audience, to take part in this international, live
      simulcast on the Web!

      Opening the show will be two 2001 Bay Area regional winners of judges'
      awards:

      Hookslide (Third Place) and Speedzoo (Best Original Song).
      (We did want to include First and Second Place winners, FreeStyle
      and Kinsey Sicks, but they are performing elsewhere and unfortunately
      were not available to participate)

      Also on the first half of the show will be two special, very exciting,
      surprise guests: winners of previous Bay Area regionals (clue: think
      "slick jazz" and "Motown Doo-Wop")!

      Emceeing the show will be Harmony Sweepstakes founder and "den
      mother," the one and only, Lisa Collins, who will be interviewed,
      during intermission, by Ken Malucelli, producer of this event...and
      president of A Cappella Central.

      There are only 200 seats available for this once-in-a-lifetime
      event, and first come, first serve! Tickets are priced at $15 and
      may be purchased at either iMusicast.com or ticketweb.com.

      Physical details:

      Where: iMusicast Studio, 5429 Telegraph Ave., off 55th St., Oakland
      When : Sat. April 7, 7:30pm (the show will last approx two hours)
      How : 510-601-1024 / www.imusicast.com
      Tix : $15 (only 200 available!)

      GO THERE NOW! :>)

      Thanks for your continued support of a cappella.

      Ken Malucelli, President
      A Cappella Central, a division of
      Prince/SF Productions
      www.PrinceSF.com