San Francisco Lyric Chorus fall season auditions

  • Paul Sinasohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 1998
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 10:47:43 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Helene Whitson <hwhitson@...>
      To: choralist@...
      Subject: Fall season recruitment

      THE SAN FRANCISCO LYRIC CHORUS, directed by ROBERT GURNEY, invites
      interested singers to audition for our Fall season.

      The program includes the following:

      Thomas Tallis Missa Puer Natus Est Nobis
      Gregorio Allegri Miserere
      Ralph Vaughan Williams Fantasia on Christmas Carols; The Blessed Son
      of God
      Robert Parsons Ave Maria
      Orlando Gibbons Hosanna to the Son of David
      Paul Manz E'en So, Lord Jesus, Quickly Come

      Rehearsals are held on Monday nights from 7:15-9:45 p.m. at Trinity
      Episcopal Church, Bush and Gough Streets, San Francisco

      REHEARSALS WILL BEGIN ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 1998, AND CONTINUE ON MONDAY
      NIGHTS THEREAFTER.

      To schedule an audition appointment, call Robert Gurney at (415) 775-5111
      or send an e-mail message to: rgurney@...

      To find out more about the San Francisco Lyric Chorus, check our website
      at: http://www.choralarchive.org/SFLyric

      Helene Whitson, President
      San Francisco Lyric Chorus
      Co-Author, San Francisco Bay Area Chorus Directory
      1824 Arch Street
      Berkeley, CA 94709
      (510) 849-4689
      (510) 849-4769 FAX (call first)