Fwd: Tell your NY friends to see The Kinsey Sicks March 18 & 19!!!

  • ksicks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2001
      "DRAGAPELLA, STARRING THE KINSEY SICKS"
      AT NEW YORK'S WESTBETH THEATRE
      SUN MARCH 18, MON MARCH 19, 8 PM

      Hey Sickies,

      Great news: tickets for the Kinseys' upcoming 2-night teaser at New York
      City's Westbeth Theatre are still available -- but they're being snapped up
      quickly! (A majority of the Sun. nite March 18 seats have already been
      taken, and the March 19 show isn't far behind!)

      But we want to be sure we're filled to the gills. Why not exact revenge
      upon those you know in/near New York (surely they've done something cruel to
      you that merits punishment) by urging them to see our show? Abandon your
      ethics -- lie! lie! lie! Tell them we're fabulous! Promise them sexual
      favors!

      (Im)pertinent information follows:

      Tickets are $25, and both shows are at 8 p.m.. For tickets phone:
      212-307-4100 (Ticketmaster).
      .
      The Westbeth Theatre is at 151 Bank St., NYC. For more info about the
      Westbeth, phone 212-741-0391 or check out www.westbeththeatre.com.

      " Hilarious lyrics, impeccable timing, precise harmonies, political savvy,
      Jewish humor, and stage-filling personae have made the San Francisco-based
      Kinsey Sicks the country's premiere drag a cappella "beautyshop quartet."
      Winnie, Rachel, Trixie, and Trampolina kid their way through gems...with
      style and sophistication "
      New York Blade
      Jan. 12, 2001

      For more information about the Kinsey Sicks, check out our website:
      www.kinseysicks.com.

      See you at the Westbeth!
      The Kinsey Sicks

      If you wish to be removed from our list (and who doesn't?) simply write back
      and say, "I'm having Charlton Heston's love child and have no time for
      email,” or words to that effect.