need ride to Santa Cruz on Sat

  • Tammy Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 4:50 PM
      I received a call from Alma En Paz, in the Oakland Urban Harmony
      Choir, who is looking for a ride from the Oakland area to Santa Cruz
      for the Acappellafest on Saturday. If someone could offer her a ride
      she would appreciate it. Please call her directly at (510)434-9428,
      she does not have email.

      btw, tix are still available for the Acappellafest workshops,
      Saturday evening concert with +4db, Wicki 6, Mayim and Eclectic
      Company, and the m-pact concert on Sunday in Watsonville with
      Hookslide opening.

      tammy
      --
      Tammy Heinsohn * tammycasa@... * tammyh@...
      (831)425-8595 Home * (831)459-5229 Work * (831)459-3188 Fax

      OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
      Because we want to provide everyone in our community an opportunity to sing,
      SCATS fosters a cappella music on the central coast.