Paid gig for singer

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 3:01 PM
      I am passing this message on. I do not know this person but have spoken to
      him on the phone and he seems genuine.

      John Neal

      Hi singers &..Me and my son, Brandon are putting together a CD of
      dance/pop music. He is a very talented 22 year old musician. He plays the
      keyboard and is able to sound like the whole orchestra with lots of
      synthesized sounds.

      We are into dance, pop music, melodic trance...similar to Donna Summer,
      Cher's Believe song, Abba, Venga boys, with lots of hooks, and fantastic
      melodies. If this is not your singing style, that's OK, we can manipulate
      voices electronically to produce many unusual effects. We have all the
      songs and lryics written, we just need somebody, both male and female,
      with a great voice to sing. We are in Alameda, California, near Oakland.

      We have an expensive in home studio, so the singing vibe will be very
      relaxed and easy. Or if you do not live near us you can do all your voice
      overs by Sony Mini Disks which you send to us then we do all our studio
      magic with out you ever coming here. You can do this on the side if you
      wish, at your leisure. If the sound is right and you and my son
      have the right musical chemistry, we will pay you very well! I'm
      looking to make real big hits, hope you are too. E-mail me at
      stuart20@... or call me at (510) 521-5829.

      We will be glad to send you a sample tape and lryrics at your request.

      Thanks again Stuart

      For a free copy of the catalog send your street address to:-
      THE PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA CATALOG
      harmony@...

      PO Box D, San Anselmo CA 94979
      Voice 415-455-8602 Fax 415-459-1622