Re: [ba-acappella] Digest Number 147

  • Ted Masur
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2001
      ba-acappella@yahoogroups.com writes:
      > FWI is looking for a Tenor! If you like a variety of music (from
      >Latin sacred to madrigals to folk to pop to jazz and rock)

      sounds like a great repertoire

      >Plusses:
      >arranging skills, vocal percussion (part time!), sightreading.

      - sang in choruses during college and after; have always wanted to sing in a
      good a cappella group
      - choral conducting masters degree (but, contrary to stereotype, actually do
      have the required sense of humor)
      - have taught theory/eartraining at college level
      - jazz and classical piano background
      - currently choral director at urban school of SF and working on 2nd masters
      in composition (would be interested in arranging)

      i usually sing 2nd tenor, so i'm more of a baritenor, with a good falsetto.
      am looking for a fun singing experience. fill me in on the audition process.
      is there anywhere i can hear some of your music?

      thanks

      ted

      tmasur@...
      415-703-0943