Correction re: Santa Cruz Acappellafest

  • Tammy L. Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2001
      Friends, pardon the second email so soon, but I have two corrections to
      communicate to you. First m-pact is spelled m-pact and is not spelled
      MoPACT!

      And second, the correct web address for more information is:
      http://members.aol.com/tammycasa.

      Hope to see you on March 10 and 11!

      tammy

      Tammy Heinsohn
      Computing Coordinator - Division of Student Affairs
      Communications and Systems Devel. - University of California Santa Cruz
      257 Hahn Student Services - Santa Cruz, CA 95064
      (831) 459-5229 Voice - (831) 459-3188 Fax
      http://oasas.ucsc.edu/csd - tammyh@...