Kinsey Sicks Return to New York March 18 & 19!

  • ksicks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2001
      "DRAGAPELLA, STARRING THE KINSEY SICKS"
      AT NEW YORK'S WESTBETH THEATRE
      SUN MARCH 18, MON MARCH 19

      Tell a friend! Tell-a-Tubby! The Kinsey Sicks will be returning to New
      York's Westbeth Theatre on Sunday March 18 and Monday March 19.

      The return engagement follows fabulously successful performances by the
      comedic chanteuses at the Westbeth in January, where the divas inflicted
      their hit show "Dragapella" upon packed houses, to standing ovations. Given
      the large number of obviously tasteless New Yorkers now raving about
      America's Favorite Dragapella Beautyshop Quartet, interested
      ticket-buyers/victims are advised to purchase tickets ASAP.

      Tickets are $25, and both shows are at 8 p.m.. For tickets phone:
      212-307-4100 (Ticketmaster) or order on-line at www.ticketmaster.com. .
      The Westbeth Theatre is at 151 Bank St., NYC. For more info about the
      Westbeth, phone 212-741-0391 or check out www.westbeththeatre.com.

      " Hilarious lyrics, impeccable timing, precise harmonies, political savvy,
      Jewish humor, and stage-filling personae have made the San Francisco-based
      Kinsey Sicks the country's premiere drag a cappella "beautyshop quartet."
      Winnie, Rachel, Trixie, and Trampolina kid their way through gems...with
      style and sophistication "
      New York Blade
      Jan. 12, 2001

      For more information about the Kinsey Sicks, check out our website:
      www.kinseysicks.com.

      See you at the Westbeth!
      The Kinsey Sicks

      If you wish to be removed from our list -- and who can blame you -- simply
      write back and say, "I'm leaving you for Jesse Helms", or words to that
      effect. If you actually like being on our list, then for God's sake,
      FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO A FRIEND IN NEW YORK!