Flying Without Instruments - in concert! (May 7, 15, 17)

  • Jon Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 1998
      Greetings all!

      Flying Without Instruments, a nine-voice mixed a cappella entourage, is
      filing its flight plan for a couple of concerts May 15th and 17th.

      Thursday, May 7 8:30 pm Town School - San Francisco
      Jackson at Scott

      Friday, May 15 8 pm St Albans Episcopal Church - Albany
      1501 Washington (x Curtis) 510.525.1716

      Sunday, May 17th 3 pm The Marsh - San Francisco
      1062 Valencia (near 22nd) 415.826.5750

      We arrange & re-arrange, and de-range alot of songs to suit our
      nefarious purposes, and have a list of possible destinations that
      range from Josquin and the 15th century to the Pogues. Since we
      follow a flight-based motif, we say we sing from Byrd to the B-52s.
      Come experience the thrill of flight!

      For more info, e-mail us:

      FWI@...

      or call Jon Jackson @ 925.939.8768 or Caia Brookes @ 415. 440.7281