**BOHICA AUDITION ANNOUNCEMENT**

  • Sara LaBatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2001
      Bay Area A Cappella Enthusiasts:

      Bay Area-based contemporary coed a cappella group BOHICA is looking for
      a 5th member to complete our lineup. Our current lineup is SATB, but
      we would like to add another male voice. All male voice parts are
      welcome to audition!

      Arranging experience is a plus, but not required.

      Our repertoire includes such varied artists as the Aquabats, the Dave
      Matthews Band, Dido, Timothy Leary, Talking Heads, and They Might Be
      Giants. We pride ourselves on having a diverse set and a good time.
      We are serious about making good music, and about having fun doing it!

      Rehearsals are twice a week, usually on the Peninsula.

      Auditions start right away, so if you are interested please let me know
      and we can schedule an audition time. Please also feel free to forward
      this to anyone you think might be interested.

      Sara LaBatt
      BOHICA

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/