Foster City Community Chorus - open to new members

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2001
      I came across this listing on a local news web site ... --Michael

      Tuesday, Jan. 16, 7:00 p.m.
      Community Chorus Registration/First Rehearsal
      Audubon School
      Gull Avenue, Foster City

      The chorus welcomes new members for the spring season, starting January 16.
      Fee for the season is $60.00. Rehearsals are Tuesdays, 7:30–9:45 p.m.
      Approximately fifty-five members make up the chorus of men's and women's
      voices. Singing experience and music reading are helpful but are not
      required. There are no entrance auditions. The group is known to its
      audiences for its spirited and joyful performances and for its varied and
      colorful repertoire. The Chorus is co-sponsored by the Foster City Parks
      and Recreation Department and the Peninsula Musical Arts Association. You
      need not be a resident of Foster City to join the chorus. For more
      information, call 650-513-5522.

      www.Local2Me.com - Personalized, Local Internet Communities for SF
      Peninsula Cities! Connect with your neighbors via group email.