Santa Cruz Acappellafest Call for Workshop Proposals

  • tammycasa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2001
      Annual Santa Cruz Acappellafest
      Call for Workshop Proposals
      Deadline: February 9, 2001

      Santa Cruz Acappellafest Talent Showcase (SCATS) is sponsoring the annual
      Santa Cruz Acappellafest on March 10, 2001 at the First Congregational Church
      at 900 High Street.

      Concurrent workshops are to begin at 10:00am and will last for 50 minutes
      each. We have time slots for 10 workshops/demonstration sessions during the
      daytime events. Examples of the types of workshops/demonstrations we would
      like to include are arranging, vocal production, doo-wop sing-a-long, stage
      presence, rounds sing-a-long, ethnic vocal music etc.

      To apply to present a workshop, please complete the following application and
      return it by February 4. We will notify all participants and confirm final
      details by March 1, 2001. All participants will have free admittance into
      the daytime Acappellafest events.

      Your Name:
      Address:
      Phone:
      Email:

      Proposed Title of Workshop:

      Brief description:

      Any special requirements (Overhead projector, electricity for boombox, etc.):

      Please submit a workshop outline, any sample handout materials you may plan
      to use, and a copy of your resume along with this application.

      Please return this form (and any attachments) or the equivalent information
      by February 9 to:
      SCATS
      P.O. Box 381
      Santa Cruz, CA 95061-0381
      or Email to: tammycasa@...

      Any questions? Contact Tammy Heinsohn at (831)425-8595 (831)459-3188 Fax