Need help!

  • ninshibar@slip.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2001
      I'm looking for arrangements of the following tunes for East Bay
      Harmony, an Urban Harmony a cappella chorus.

      Dancing in the Streets
      Hodja (Todd Rundgren)
      Walk Right In, Sit Right Down
      Chain of Fools
      I Can See Clearly Now
      A Change('ll Do You Good)

      Also anything in the blues, jazz, or afro-carribean vein. We need
      fairly simple arrangements, perferably without solos (or where the solo
      can be taken by a section). Some of our most successful pieces have
      been out of the CASA songbooks.

      Please let me know if you can help with existing arrangements. Thanks.

      DJ Hamouris
      Music Director,
      East Bay Harmony