Singers Wanted for Chamber Singers

  • Rodgers, Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      If you live in the San Jose/Fremont area of the south bay, have good vocal
      and sight reading skills and Tuesday evenings free to rehearse, the Chamber
      Singers of Ohlone College is looking to expand by a few good voices in all
      sections (especially basses). Our next concert will be a March 31
      performance of the Bach B Minor.

      To audition for this select, professional-level chamber choir, contact
      director Dennis Keller at 510-659-6157 or denniskeller@....

      To hear what we sound like, visit our web site at
      http://www.chambersingers.org The music samples there will sing for
      themselves!