Harmony Sweepstakes submissions due soon.

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2000
      The Bay Area Harmony Sweeps will be held February 24 at the Palace of
      Fine Arts in San Franciso.

      We already have several submissions by some new and interesting
      groups and this is a reminder for any other groups out there to
      contact us very soon. Call or e-mail Laura or myself and let us know
      who we can be expecting a package from.

      Tickets are on sale and we have already sold quite a few. City box
      office 415-392-4400

      Further info at:
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/bayarea.html

      Thanks,