Kinsey Sicks at New York's Westbeth Theater Jan 15, 16!

  • ksicks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2000
      "DRAGAPELLA, STARRING THE KINSEY SICKS"
      AT NEW YORK'S WESTBETH THEATRE
      MON JAN 15, TUES JAN 16
      TWO NIGHTS ONLY!

      The Kinsey Sicks will perform at New York's celebrated Westbeth Theatre on
      Monday January 15 and Tuesday January 16, ignoring requests to stay away by
      leading religious leaders, supermodels and taxidermists.

      Tickets for this special two-night teaser are expected to sell out quickly,
      so dedicated Sickies should order their tickets soon. Even if you can't
      attend because of distance or good taste, please tell your NYC-area friends
      to come, especially those you want to alienate.

      The Kinsey Sicks are renowned throughout their own minds as "America's
      favorite dragapella beautyshop quartet." They are especially delighted to be
      doing their New York debut at the Westbeth, where REAL talents such as
      Margaret Cho, Eddie Izzard, Bruce Vilanch, and Lypsinka have done recent
      Off-Broadway runs.

      THE SHOW: "Dragapella, starring the Kinsey Sicks":

      WHERE? Westbeth Theatre, 151 Bank St., NYC (between Washington St. & the
      Westside Highway, just north of 11th St. Or see www.westbeththeatre.com for
      more complete directions.)
      WHEN? Mon. Jan. 15, Tues. Jan 16, 8 pm
      HOW MUCH? $25.
      HOW SHOULD I ORDER? 212-307-4100 (Ticketmaster) or www.ticketmaster.com.
      Any other questions, call the Westbeth Box Office at 212-741-0391.
      WHY SHOULD I ORDER? Good question for your therapist. We can't even
      figure out why you read these emails.

      For more information about the Kinsey Sicks, check out our website:
      www.kinseysicks.com.

      Love and knishes,
      The Kinsey Sicks

      If you wish to be removed from our list, just reply to ksicks@... and say
      "I don't love you any more and I want you to feel bad", or words to that
      effect.