Free Solstice Concert

  • Sheryl Kaskowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2000
      Come join Solstice for a free concert at the Berkeley Public Library:

      Wednesday, December 13
      8 pm
      Berkeley Public Library, North Branch
      1170 The Alameda (at Hopkins), Berkeley, CA
      Sponsored by the Friends of the Library

      Absolutely no Christmas carols.
      We promise.

      Despite our strict stance on Christmas music,
      Solstice CDs make fabulous holiday gifts!
      Order yours today at http://www.earthwaterrecords.com/solstice.

      Also, we will be holding auditions for a new member in January and February;
      if you're interested, send an e-mail to solstice@... for more
      information.

      If you'd like to be removed from this list,
      just send us an e-mail telling us so
      (no resentment will be harbored. Honest).

      Thanks!

      Solstice, a female vocal ensemble
      http://www.earthwaterrecords.com/solstice