Need multi-lingual a cappella group for gig in Orlando, Jan 28-29

  • Ken Malucelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2000
      Hi, everybody.

      Ken Malucelli, here.

      I'm in need of a small a cappella group (maybe up to 6 voices) that can
      sing in a variety of languages for a corporate event in Orlando in late
      January.

      The event has to do with productivity in many countries, so the ideal
      group should be able to sing, from within its own repertoire, in several
      European and, perhaps, Asian tongues, and do maybe a 20-30-minute set.

      All travel, rooms and meals, plus an artist's fee, will be provided.

      Anyone interested should contact me immediately and have a comprehensive
      promotional packet available.

      Here are my contact numbers:

      Ken@...
      650-550-0005