Holiday Caroling in Santa Cruz, Dec 14

  • Tammy Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2000
      Come help us deck the malls, uh, halls! Help us get downtown Santa
      Cruz in the holiday spirit!

      Everyone is invited to join SCATS (Santa Cruz Acappellafest and
      Talent Showcase) which is sponsoring a caroling night on the Pacific
      Garden Mall on Dec 14. The caroling will begin at the Downtown
      Assoiciation Office, above Paper Vision (1345 Pacific Ave) at 7pm.
      There will be cookies and hot beverages. There will be copies of
      songs available.

      Happy Holidays!

      tammy
      --
      Tammy Heinsohn * tammycasa@... * tammyh@...
      (831)425-8595 Home * (831)459-5229 Work * (831)459-3188 Fax

      OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
      Because we want to provide everyone in our community an opportunity to sing,
      SCATS fosters a cappella music on the central coast.