Looking for a Recording studio

  • Katy Gentry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2000
      Hi I'm with the high school a cappella group the Troubadours whose looking
      to make a CD in the spring. Any suggestions for a great recording studio
      that will give us relatively good price and is trustworthy when it comes to
      a cappella music? Our old studio no longer is available to us and we're
      hoping to find a new one. We're an eager group excited about singing and
      can't wait to make a new CD so if anyone knows of a reliable place I would
      love to hear from you. My email is katysop@.... Thanks!

      -Katy Gentry