Join the MadriGals!

  • Will Doherty
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2000
      Join the MadriGals!

      All-queer-male a capella singers seek additional
      voices for fun and song, especially counter-tenors
      and tenors who are willing to perform in public.
      Location is San Francisco Bay Area.
      Contact dzechman@...

      PS: If anyone can forward this to the San Francisco
      Gay Men's Chorus and the Silicon Valley Men's Chorus,
      as well as any other groups with singers who may be
      interested, I would be most grateful. Please let
      me know which group you send it to so I can avoid
      repeat postings. Thanks!