Fwd: [ba-acappella] Nylons, Wicki 6, and Hookslide Oct 29

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2000
      Does anyone know if this show is still on or whether it was canceled?

      Their phone line has been ringing busy tonight.

      --M

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2000
        According to Chuck Kennedy this show was canceled.

      • Chuck Kennedy
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2000
          On Sun, 29 Oct 2000, Michael Olivier wrote:

          > According to Chuck Kennedy this show was canceled.

          And that was just was I heard last night at the m-pact show from my friend
          Elaine. It's not "official information".