KINSEY SICKS TO REIGN IN SEATTLE -- SAT NOV 4

  • ksicks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2000
      Come see the Kinsey Sicks, America's Favorite Dragapella Beautyshop Quartet!

      WHEN: Saturday, November 4 at 8:00 pm

      WHERE: Seattle's Nordstrom Recital Hall, a fancy-schmancy 550-seat recital
      hall (not our usual seedy dive. We'll be rushing to one of those after the
      show...)

      WHY: This is undoubtedly what the promoters are asking themselves.

      HOW TO ORDER TICKETS:
      Phone Emerald City Arts/Seattle Men's Chorus at 206-323-2992
      or TicketMaster at 206-292-2787.
      Or, order on-line: www.seattlemenschorus.org/tickets.htm.
      Order soon! Tickets are selling fast! (Oh, no, that's Trixie)

      WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT THE SHOW IF I'M NOT IN SEATTLE?: So you can tell your
      friends who are, silly! Forward this email to them and tell them lies,
      lies, lies! You've been fooled into seeing us -- now, spread the pain!

      ANYTHING ELSE? Why, yes, and thank you for asking. Don't forget: KINSEY
      SICKS CDS, T-SHIRTS AND POSTERS MAKE THE PERFECT PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE HOLIDAY
      GIFT for those you wish to appall under the guise of generosity (and isn't
      that what the holidays are all about?) Save yourself the hassle of actually
      personalizing your gifts to your loved ones' needs: do ALL your holiday
      shopping at www.kinseysicks.com TODAY!

      Love and Knishes,
      The Kinsey Sicks