See m-pact/ACAPPELLOOZA FREE: USHER!

  • Ken Malucelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2000
      Hey, folks.

      We're in need of four volunteers to usher the ACAPPELLOOZA 2000! show
      with m-pact etal this Saturday night at Skyline College. For anyone who
      assists in this very simple duty, free admission to the concert comes with.
      Need people who can be reliable and take basic direction on theatre safety,
      etc. First four people to respond Yes get the gig.

      On your marks, Get set...CLICK!

      Thx,
      Ken Malucelli
      Ken@...