Skip to search.

Tickets for sale: Nov 2 A Cappella Showcase

  • Ken Purchase
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2000
      I have two extra tickets to the A Cappella Showcase at Villa Montalvo on
      Nov. 2. I bought them in the spring, so I suspect they're much better seats
      than you'll be able to get from the box office now. I'm asking the ticket
      price of $28 (no service charge). Please email me if you're interested.

      Thanks,
      Ken Purchase kpurchase@...

      --------

      Thursday, November 2
      7:30 pm
      A Cappella Showcase at Villa Montalvo
      Saratoga, CA
      Solstice (http://www.earthwaterrecords.com/solstice) and Boyz Nite Out
      (http://www.singers.com/contemp/boyznightout.html ) and the incredible
      gospel group Naturally Seven (http://www.singers.com/gospel/seven.html)

      Tickets and information: http://www.villamontalvo.org

      --------------------------------------

      .
      ----

      This email and any attached files are confidential and solely for the use of
      the original intended recipient. This communication represents the
      originator's personal views, which do not necessarily reflect those of
      Lightwave Microsystems. If you are not the original recipient or person
      responsible for delivering email to the intended recipient, this email has
      been received in error. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, forwarding,
      printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received
      this email in error, please notify postmaster@....