Santa Cruz Community Sing, 10/22

  • Tammy L. Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2000
      S.C.A.T.S. (Santa Cruz A Cappella Talent Showcase) Presents:
      Santa Cruz Community Sing

      Sunday, October 22, 2000
      from 2-4 pm at Louden Nelson Community Center,
      301 Center St., Santa Cruz.
      Corner of Laurel and Center Streets, downtown Santa Cruz.

      -Admission is $3.00.

      Bring 10 copies of a song you love. We will have a piano available basic
      chords. Everyone will get a chance to call or lead a tune. We'll try on
      African rhythms, madrigals, folk tunes and whatever else people want to do.
      Members of VocaMotion , Eclectic Company, & Naked Voices, will be on hand
      to jam with. What makes this Sing-along special is that we will learn
      technique and sing with professionals, as well as shower soloists.

      For info call Gail at 831-459-9248.
      Tammy Heinsohn * tammycasa@... * tammyh@...
      (831)425-8595 Home * (831)459-5229 Work * (831)459-3188 Fax
      Contemporary A Cappella Society California Central Coast Ambassador
      Santa Cruz Acappellafest and Talent Showcase (SCATS) Treasurer
      P.O. Box 381 * Santa Cruz, CA 95061-0381
      http://members.aol.com/tammycasa

      OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
      Because we want to provide everyone in our community an opportunity to sing,
      SCATS fosters a cappella music on the central coast.