Primarily A Cappella has job position open.

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2000
      PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA SEEKS AN ASSISTANT MANAGER

      With the busy holiday season soon upon us and with upcoming
      new releases from some of our artists we need to hire an additional
      employee to join us here at Primarily A Cappella.

      We are based in Marin and this is the perfect job for an a cappella fan
      who is serious about learning the music business.

      For details please visit:

      http://www.singers.com/job

      Thanks,

      John Neal

      For a free copy of the catalog send your street address to:-
      THE PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA CATALOG
      harmony@...

      PO Box D, San Anselmo CA 94979
      Voice 415-455-8602 Fax 415-459-1622