Solstice Update

  • Sheryl Kaskowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2000
      Hello, everyone! Just wanted to let you know what Solstice is up to this
      Fall. We're excited to be performing with some other fantastic groups:

      Thursday, November 2
      7:30 pm
      A Cappella Showcase at Villa Montalvo
      Saratoga, CA
      with Boyz Nite Out (http://www.singers.com/contemp/boyznightout.html ) and
      the incredible gospel group Naturally Seven
      (http://www.singers.com/gospel/seven.html)

      Tickets and information: http://www.villamontalvo.org

      Sunday, November 18
      12:30 pm
      West Coast A Cappella Summit Showcase Concert
      San Rafael, CA
      with Dilemma, our rockin' friends from last May's Women's A Cappella night
      at the Freight & Salvage (http://www.dilemma-rocks.com/), Boyz Nite Out,
      and another group to be announced.

      To find out more about all of the concerts and events at the summit, visit
      http://www.singers.com/summit.html

      If you'd like to be removed from this list, just let us know. As always,
      you can find out all about our upcoming concerts and order our CD online at
      http://www.earthwaterrecords.com/solstice.

      Hope to see you soon!

      Solstice, a female vocal ensemble