Schmaries this weds in SF

  • Cynsa Bonorris
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2000
      heyo schmary frens!

      great news on the Schmary front: remember that new Persuasions
      album we sang back-up on? Well, the album is to be released
      this Wednesday night at a kickin' CD-release party at Bimbo's.
      and the Schmaries will be there singing back-up for the Persuasions
      on the songs we sang in the studio! serious fun shall be had.

      details:
      The Persuasions with Wake the Dead and
      your ever-lovin' Schmaries!
      Wednesday, October 18th
      Bimbo's 365 Club
      1025 Columbus Ave
      San Francisco
      ticket info: call 415-478-2277
      or go here: http://bayarea.citysearch.com/E/E/SFOCA/7000/56/38/cs1.html

      the new album is called Might As Well (with alyn's horn on the title
      track and schmaries and persuasions tromboning in the background!)

      released on Grateful Dead Records, the new album is all Grateful Dead
      covers arranged in the unmistakeable Persuasions fashion, with
      really terrific vocals. it's now available right here if you want
      to pick up a copy:

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004YLNN/o/qid=971593726/sr=8-1/ref=aps_sr_pm_1_3/103-9728052-5247809

      the Schmaries hope some of you folks will stop by Bimbo's on wednesday
      night and cheer loudly as we join the ultra-cool Persuasions onstage.
      it's gonna be a hoot and a 1/2.

      -cynsa

      ps: as always, to be removed from this list please email me. we
      recently lost our most recent copy of the schmailing list, so if you
      had already unsubscribed please email me again, and my apologies for
      any unwanted email.