Nylons, Wicki 6, and Hookslide Oct 29

  • Fairmount Hospital Benefit
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14 11:18 AM
      Dear A Cappella Fan-

      The show is at stake! Reserve your tickets now! Because of low early ticket
      purchases, the show is currently at stake of falling through. The Fairmont
      Hospital Service League cannot afford to lose money on this show, and an
      agreement was made with the Nylons to be able to cancel the show in case of low
      interest.

      Therefore, we are encouraging you to purchase your tickets early (read: now) in
      order to meet our minimum so that the show may go on! We are encouraged by the
      number of people who have bought tickets very far in advance, but we need all
      interested parties to purchase tickets in advance for what promises to be a
      fantastic show.

      For tickets, go to Ticketweb: http://www.ticketweb.com/ and search for Chabot
      College.

      The show features the internationally-touring Canadian doowop group the Nylons
      and local faves Wicki 6 and Hookslide. These three groups have generously
      dedicated their talent to help raise money for a meditation garden at Fairmont
      Hospital in San Leandro for the patients. It will be held at Chabot College's
      theater.

      This concert, if successful, will encourage more showcases of the sort with
      some of your favorite groups! Please tell your friends about this show, as it
      will push the a cappella movement through the East Bay.

      Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 at the door.

      For more information, please write to fmtfndrsr@... or call the Fairmont
      Hospital Service League at (510) 618-3700.

      The Fairmont Hospital Service League

      http://im.yahoo.com/