Auditions - Wicki6 - Tenor Wanted!

  • vansan5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2000
      *** Wicki6 -- Opening ***

      Wicki6 will soon be holding auditions for a tenor! We're looking for a strong soloist who can also create powerful tight harmonies with the rest of the group. We want someone who loves making music and is excited about
      performing.

      Wicki6 is a crazy a cappella band performing original arrangements of good songs from the last thirty years, and more and more grooving original tunes. We have fun singing all over the Bay Area. Each of us brings a different musical edge to the mix and we want a 6th to expand our musical repertoire and vision even further.

      If you're interested in joining a group with tons of momentum and energy, and your hobbies include sight reading, skydiving, listening to intervals, reciting Monty Python, arranging music, or long walks on the beach, come talk to us! For more info or to set up an
      audition contact us at auditions@... or (415)820-3252. Also, check out our website at www.wicki6.com.

      Vanessa, Dubie, Elaine, Bhakti and Shannon