Modern Acappella internet radio

  • Scott O. Moore
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2000
      Greetings,

      With the permission of your list moderators, I am pleased to announce the
      launch of Modern Acappella, an Internet radio station offering nonstop
      acappella in streaming MP3 for your listening enjoyment. You can find it at
      http://www.slammedia.com/music/ .

      If you have acappella music that you'd like us to consider for the station,
      please send CDs & information to:

      Modern Acappella
      C/O SLAM Media
      800 5th Ave. #101-296
      Seattle, WA 98102

      This station has been a real labor of love to get online. I sang in my first
      acappella group in college, a 4 person doo wop group that performed at a theme
      park, and have since developed a serious interest in modern acappella music,
      even going so far as to create "acappella conversion" mix CDs for my friends
      to get them interested in the music. Programming the Modern Acappella station
      is a definite outgrowth of that passion for me; give it a listen and let us
      know what you think! I would especially enjoy hearing from groups in the Bay
      Area, as I have numerous friends in SF and make it there quite often for
      visits and business.

      The site that's hosting this station, SLAM Media, is a new alternative media
      company with a lot of surprises in store, not the least of which is its
      willingness to program an all acappella radio station!

      Thanks muchly,
      Scotto

      --
      Scott O. Moore