Singer Wanted - cool modern group.

  • Ken Purchase
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 10:22 PM
      .
      Singer Wanted

      We're Speedzoo. Check us out at www.speedzoo.com.
      Now we're 4, but we will soon be 5. We are truly
      having the time of our lives singing in this amazing
      group. Won't you join us?

      We're seeking a male or female in the tenor range -
      gifted in voice and personality.

      Our members are based in SF, Santa Cruz, south bay and
      mid peninsula. We rehearse once or twice per week
      in Mountain View with occasional jaunts to SC.

      Rehearsals are filled with laughter, creativity,
      lots of improvising and collaborative songwriting.
      We're taking good musicianship to new levels of fun.

      Auditions begin early October, with performances
      beginning November.

      Please get in touch!

      Ken (650)965-4832
      speedzoo@...