Arranging Service Back To School Special

  • casa@casa.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2000
      A brief announcement from the Ultimate A Cappella Arranging Service:

      We're offering a "back to school" special for the month of September.

      CASA members will receive an electronic copy of each arrangement (midi or
      Finale file) for free. Non-CASA members are able to order arrangements at
      the discounted CASA prices (as little as $128 an arrangement).

      All our arrangements are custom notated and satisfaction guaranteed. Any
      song, any style.

      For more information, visit http://www.casa.org/uaas or call 415-336-3210