LOOKING FOR ROCKIN' ALTOS

  • Kathy Kennedy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      Looking for rockin' altos!

      ESTHER is an innovative women's vocal ensemble in San Francisco. Our
      repertoire is as widely varied as possible...medieval to Madonna, as well as
      contemporary, experimental compositions by artistic director Kathy Kennedy.
      There is much room for creative collaboration in this group, and singers who
      play instruments are especially welcome. Rehearsals are Monday 8-10 pm in
      San Francisco. All voices welcome, altos especially.
      Contact kathy Kennedy at 415-606-9046 or kathyk@...