looking to sing!

  • kristin cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2000
      Hi there-
      I am looking to join an established group or start
      a new co-ed group (8-12 ppl?) in the south bay
      area (mountain view +)

      I am a fun loving first soprano who sang a
      cappella in college and have sung in various
      choruses throughout the country

      Please respond by e-mail if you have upcoming
      auditions, or are interested in starting a new
      group.

      thanks!
      :)
      kristin

      Birthday? Anniversary? Send FREE animated greeting
      cards for any occasion at http://greetings.xoom.com