Sing In Santa Cruz

  • Gail Bloebaum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2000
      S.C.A.T.S. (Santa Cruz A Cappella Talent Showcase) Presents:
      Santa Cruz Community Sing

      Sunday, July 30th
      from 2-4 pm at Louden Nelson Community Center,
      301 Center St., Santa Cruz.
      Corner of Laurel and Center Streets, downtown.

      -Admission is $3.00.

      Bring 10 copies of a song you love. We will have a piano available basic
      chords. Everyone will get a chance to call or lead a tune. We'll try on
      African rhythms, madrigals, folk tunes and whatever else people want to do.
      Members of VocaMotion , Eclectic Company, & Naked Voices, will be on hand
      to jam with. What makes this Sing-along special is that we will learn
      technique and sing with professionals, as well as shower soloists.

      We'll meet on the last Sunday of every month.

      For info call 831-459-9248 or 831-459-4085