Starting new men's a cappella group in SF

  • mcasey@mba1998.hbs.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2000
      Nostalgic for your college a cappella days? Interested in
      auditioning for a new men's group in SF? Know anyone who might be?

      Two great guys & I are looking for all voice parts for a new 15
      member men's a cappella group. We'll sing a couple of gigs per
      quarter. Priorities are good music and fun times. Rehearsals will be
      weekly at first as we get up to speed, and then bi-weekly. Founders
      are late 20s & early 30s SF Bay professionals who sang a cappella in
      college & grad school (Princeton Tigertones, Stanford Fleet Street,
      etc).

      Auditions will be in July, with rehearsals starting in August. Prior
      experience a plus, but not required. Best to have a great personality
      and a love for music and people. To sign up for an audition or get
      more information, please email contact info and voice part to Mark
      Casey at mcasey@....

      Please forward to anyone you think might be interested.