CASA seeks volunteers

  • NCCAoffice@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2000
      In a never-ending quest to expand the services the Contemporary A Cappella
      Society offers without increasing the organizations' prices, we're looking
      for volunteers to do some work in our offices, around the Bay Area and/or at
      their own homes.

      CASA is looking for volunteers with everything from office skills to just
      spare time they'd like to put to productive use. They tasks needed are quite
      important, though, and you can make an immeasurably valuable contribution to
      the global a cappella community with only hours of your time.

      For the students and recently post-studenthood looking to build experience,
      volunteering for a international organization - which is also a
      nationally-registered educational charity - looks good on the resume, as do
      any related letters of reference given in the case of a job well done!

      CASA volunteerhood also comes with various perks, including free CDs and
      membership, and access to all of CASA's services (discounts, the arrangements
      library, the Contemporary A Cappella News, etc), free concert tickets, and
      more.

      If you're interested, please contact Deke Sharon at dekesharon@..., or
      call CASA at 415-563-5224. Please don't email me, I'm just the messenger. :)

      C - Jessika Diamond - Vice President -
      A The Contemporary A Cappella Society • jessika@...
      S To Contact CASA Headquarters: casa@... • www.casa.org
      A PMB #1449, 1850 Union #4, SF CA 94123 USA • (415) 563-5224