How can we miss the Kinsey Sicks if they won't go away?

  • ksicks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      KINSEY SICKS OFF-B'WAY PREVIEW RUNS AGAIN IN SF, JUNE 18-JULY 4

      They're back -- despite popular demand! Like Celine Dion, the Supremes and
      Richard Nixon, the Kinsey Sicks won't leave, despite promising to split!

      The Kinseys' updated Off-Broadway sneak preview (featuring new music and new
      shtick) will be playing at San Francisco's New Conservatory Theatre Center
      for EIGHT SHOWS ONLY during Pride Season. Phone 415-861-8972 for tickets to
      "New York or Bust" NOW!!! All shows are at 25 Van Ness Ave.. Dates (from
      Fathers Day to Independence Day) are:

      Sun, Mon, Tues June 18-20 7:30 p.m.
      Mon, Tues June 26, 27 7:30 p.m.
      Sun, Mon, Tues July 2- 4 7:30 p.m.

      Why does the group keep torturing the public with promises of an imminent
      Off-Broadway run? Why haven't they left yet for New York?

      "As long as our loyal fans and their freshly-duped friends are willing to see
      us in S.F., we cannot in good conscience abandon them," the group explained.
      "Besides, our producers are still waiting for a theater to open up in NYC.
      When that happens, S.F. is toast."

      For more information about America's favorite dragapella beautyshop quartet,
      or to order their tasteless merchandise, check out their website at:
      www.kinseysicks.com.

      P.S. Got friends who are coming to S.F. during Pride Season? Why not email
      them to suggest they see/avoid the Kinseys at all cost?